DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites organizations of the Kyrgyz Republic to take part in in a tender for:
Construction of mini football field without turf
(25×42 m, Tosor village, Jeti-Oguz District Issyk-Kul Province)
– At least 3 years of work experience;
– Availability of financial and technical capacity, knowledge and experience for execution of relevant works;
– Company Profile;
– Availability of qualified professionals, certified to perform designing, construction and installation works, as well as statutory licenses for designing and execution of construction and installation works;
– Tax clearance certificates from the State Tax Inspection and the Social Fund;
– Copy of the Company Charter.
Applicants with the most suitable offers will be invited for detailed discussion of terms and conditions of contract.
KGC reserves the right to accept or reject in whole or in part, any offer received.
KGC does not take commitments to invite an applicant offering the lowest price.
Please send all your questions to Kumtor_localbuyer@kumtor.com
The Commercial offer form may be downloaded here
All offers must be submitted in a sealed envelope marked “Construction of mini football field without turf” to the 10th floor of Uchkun Office, Bishkek, 24 Ibraimov Street, before 5:00 pm on June 10, 2016.