Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of Integration Development Team Lead, Development Management Information Technology Directorate (Bishkek office)
Application number: KGC-22-005
- Development and coordination of strategies for the development of IT Systems integration development;
- Participation in the Company’s projects to develop software integration for new and existing IT solutions;
- Coordination and development of integration development standards and rules;
- Control of compliance of application software and changes in the integration with IT standards, information security standards;
- Development of recommendations for optimizing the IT systems integration components;
- Ensuring compliance with the rules and policies of external and internal IT audit in terms of the processes of development, testing, error correction in the Company’s application software;
- Managing all activities of the Team;
- Analysis of software compliance with the functions of the Company’s Business processes.
- Education: higher technical education with specialization in information technology/software design and development/applied mathematics and computer science;
– at least 3 years in the field of information systems (experience in mining companies will be an advantage);
– at least 3 years in design and development of application software (IT system integration projects will be an advantage);
– at least 3 years in the role of Chief Developer in IT projects and tasks;
– with relational DBMS, knowledge of transactional data processing;
– in using the best practices in information technology, software development maturity level and project management, one of the standards (COBIT, ITIL, CMMI, AGILE, PMBOK);
in programming on micro service architecture using API, Cloud and Native services;
– with cloud technologies (PaaS, SaaS).
- Special skills and knowledge:
in object-oriented programming in one of the languages (C#, Delphi, Java, VB);
– in IT Systems integration (online, offline, automatic, semi-automatic);
– in the use of data transfer protocols (XML, JSON will be an advantage);
– development and testing standards, processes, tools, collection of process metrics and code quality (CI/CD, DevOps technical practices, Open Stack), control and achievement of planned indicators;
– SOA (Service – Oriented Architecture);
– business systems (Finance, Procurement, Warehouse, Maintenance, Production), skills and knowledge in mining, metallurgy will be an advantage;
– high communication skills.
– Russian – fluent;
– Kyrgyz – desirable;
– English at Upper Intermediate or Advanced level.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on August 19, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application form via a link.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-005 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.