Position has been filled
Kumtor Gold Company CJSC
announces a vacant position of
Administrator/Cashier (Balykchy Office)
Application number: KGC-22-176
- Monthly reporting to the accounting department in Bishkek.
- Maintaining timesheets of office employees in the electronic system.
- Entering the summary sheets of the drivers’ waybill into the electronic system.
- Issuing office supplies to office employees (proper storing and restocking).
- Keeping copies of timesheets of contractors and original timesheets of office employees.
- Higher financial and economic education.
- Experience in a similar position for at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of:
– laws of the Kyrgyz Republic.
– decrees and orders of the President of the Kyrgyz Republic.
– decrees and orders of the Government of the Kyrgyz Republic regulating fiscal, monetary, payment and settlement relations.
- Proficient PC user (Excel, Power Point, Word).
- Key desired skills and qualities: meeting deadlines, goal commitment, accuracy, attentiveness, ability to cope with stress, flexibility, and communication skills.
The application form and CV must be submitted no later than 4 p.m. on June 8, 2022, via e-mail HR@kumtor.kg.
You can get the application from here: https://www.kumtor.kg/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/anketa-kandidata-na-rabotu_may-2021.pdf.
Please make sure to specify the reference number KGC-22-176 in the application form and the subject line of your e-mail message.
ATTENTION! LETTERS WITH NO REFERENCE NUMBER IN THE SUBJECT WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED TO AN INTERVIEW.