KUMTOR GOLD COMPANY
Announces a vacant position of
SENIOR HYDRAULIC ENGINEER (Kumtor)
Reference number: KS-20-38
- Provide technical supervision over the tailings facilities construction and responsible for a proper and timely monitoring.
- Supervise and manages putting the tailing facilities into operation.
- Provide implementation of production tasks according to working procedures and health and safety requirements.
- Develop monitoring plans for the tailings dam and other tailings facilities.
- Perform field works in cooperation with a hydrotechnician engineer, a tailing farm engineer and a tailing dam technician.
- Implement innovative work methods and technologies.
- Develop, enter into a database and analyze the monitoring results of the tailings dam and other tailings facilities fieldwork.
- Prepare engineering reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly, annual and interim, as required) on the results of monitoring observations and the ground conditions and engineering works at the tailing facilities.
- The higher hydrotechnical education and work experience on a profile not less than 3 years;
- Work experience with surveying tools;
- Skills and knowledge to operate in software – AutoCAD, GEMS, Datamine, MS Office;
- Knowledge of basics of databases;
- High professional ethics, attentiveness to details, desire for training, responsibility, communicability and stress resistance.
- Driver’s license of “B” category is required.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on October 13, 2020 via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@centerragold.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor) or to KGC regional offices (Karakol, Balykchy)
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above
Please specify the announcement number on your application: KS-20-38
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.