DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
• Accepting/releasing stock inventory;
• Loading/unloading of materials and respective stacking;
• Keeping record of warehouse activities;
• Ensuring safe-keeping of stock inventory;
• Maintaining safety and good housekeeping at the warehouse.
• Secondary technical or higher education;
• At least 1 year of experience as a warehouse clerk;
• Good knowledge of English, Russian and Kyrgyz languages (written and verbal);
• Excel and Word user.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on September 23, 2016, via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at
24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 14th floor).
Please do not forget to specify the reference number on your application/e-mail subject: KS-16-35.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.