DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
* Put together memorandums on mining part of design and working documentation;
* Calculate development of mine openings;
* Estimate ventilation requirements;
* Compile mining designs, mine development plans, mine development programs, annual reports;
* Coordination of consultants engaged in UG Mine Designing.
* Degree in Mine Engineering;
* Previous work experience in the field of specialization of 5 years as minimum;
* Knowledge of designing processes at mine operations;
* Deep understanding of technology and complex mechanization of all open pit and UG operations;
* Ability to develop design documentation;
* Profound knowledge of UG mining processes;
* Knowledge of effective safety regulations for open pit and UG mining;
* Knowledge of legislation and legal acts for protection of mineral resources and environment;
* Deep understanding of all phases of UG operation;
* Driving license (B category);
* Computer skills in mining software (AutoCad, GEMS, Micromine, Surpac);
* Knowledge of English language.
If you meet the minimum requirements above, you may fill out and submit the application form, CV and cope of Labor Book no later than 16:00, January 29, 2018, via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Str., 720031 Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor).
If you wish to submit your application form and resume via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference number/position title in the subject line of your message.
Announcement number: KS-18-03
Application forms are available here.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.