KGC Announces a temporary vacant position of
UNDERGROUND mine ENGINEER (BISHKEK) Reference number: KS-19-07
- Prepare explanatory notes related to the mining part of the design and engineering documentation.
- Underground mining phased project planning, underground mining budgeting and costs forecasting.
- Development of all projects (standard project, drilling and blasting passport).
- Modelling, calculation of ventilation and mine drainage.
- Coordinate consultants work in respect of the underground mine design.
- Develop designs for the mining development implementation plans, mining development programs, and annual reports.
- Bear responsibility for the monthly update of the project implementation schedule.
- Preparation of presentations to substantiate various solutions in the mining operations.
- Higher education in Mine Engineering and at least 3 years of work experience in underground conditions.
- Knowledge of design organization processes at mining enterprises, technology and comprehensive mechanization of all processes of open/underground mining operations, deep knowledge of underground mining processes.
- Ability to work with project documentation, knowledge of current regulatory documentation and safety rules for open/underground mining as well as other regulatory legal acts in the field of subsoil and the environment protection.
- Knowledge and ability to work using mining software – AutoCAD, GEMS, Micromine, Surpac, Mineshed, Ventsim, MS Project.
- Proficiency in English.
- Driving license of category «В».
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on January 25, 2019 via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor) or to KGC regional offices (Karakol, Balykchy)
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above
Please specify the announcement number on your application: KS-19-07
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.