DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
• answer phone calls and make connection
• receive materials for copying/typing and perform duties in a timely manner and up to quality standard
• receive, register & send mail and business documents by fax
• receive, register & systematize documents for archive storage
• make proper arrangements to prepare meetings, workshops and events organized by the company
• receive, register & distribute mail to the company departments
• anticipate needs of company visitors, create convenient conditions for visitors
• maintain a visitor log
• advanced secretarial and administrative skills
• advanced computer skills (MS Office)
• knowledge of English/ Russian/Kyrgyz languages
• excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
• self-confidence and initiative
• ability to work in a team,
• well presented, efficient and organized
• work experience in international companies would be an asset
• high punctuality and accuracy
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on May 30, 2014, via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor).
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above.
Please specify the announcement number on your application: BI-14-13.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.