Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites 3 and 4-year students on a competitive basis to practice in MILL OPERATIONS METALLURGICAL LABORATORY during summer 2019:
- Be 3 or 4-year student from a Kyrgyz Republic University (4-year students are considered at 5-year education) in the following majors: Nonferrous Metallurgy, Mineral Processing;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine;
- Proactive and motivated to learn new;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Advanced PC user;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Knowledge of English will be a priority.
- Accomplish the department supervisor’s assignments to ensure stable and continuous production process;
- Participate in project works.
- Paid practice in the international company
- Duration – 3 months
- Location – Kumtor Mine
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the student selection, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach a copy of student status certificate from University. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on May 17, 2019 via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or to the address: 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic (Uchkun OJSC Building, 10th floor).
- If you wish to submit your application form via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference “Summer Student Program” in the subject line of your message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.