DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
• Acceptance, storage, and issue of design and technical documents in accordance with a duly established procedure;
• Collection of baseline data for design and participation in preparation of technical specifications to development of projects for construction, reconstruction and upgrade of mine infrastructure facilities;
• Settlement of technical issues associated with mine facilities in operation;
• Development of technical documents, preparation of cost estimates and project schedules;
• Carrying out engineering and technical calculations;
• Ensuring compliance of projects and designed facilities with certification requirements, technical specifications, and labor arrangement and safety standards.
• University degree in engineering and technical studies;
• Knowledge of requirements applicable to design;
• Driver’s license (В category);
• Knowledge of English language is preferred.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on May 30, 2014, via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor).
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above.
Please specify the announcement number on your application: KS-14-41
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.