KUMTOR GOLD COMPANY
announces a vacant position of
PROJECT ENGINEER (KUMTOR MINE)
Reference number: ks-20-72
- Engineering support of work orders: meeting with a customer, development of drawings for construction, calculating of a preliminary estimate for work, ordering materials, quality control of work;
- Storage and provision, upon request, of project documentation and information on many equipment of the Mine from the archive (from 1995 to the present);
- On request, drawing up traffic patterns, evacuation plans;
- Mine Site General arrangement update, reflection of new objects in it;
- Development of drawings for non-standard products on request from different departments;
- Sketches for the Health & Safety department during the investigation;
- For the project: preparation of technical specifications, plans and sketches for them, preparation of preliminary estimates for AFE, control and verification of the design process, project approval, ordering materials and equipment, issuance of construction assignments, control and verification of the construction process, implementation of executive schemes, approval with designers, preparation for final commissioning.
- Higher Engineering and Construction Degree and at least 3 years of work experience in the profile;
- At least 2 years of work experience at the mine site;
- Knowledge and ability to work in software: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office;
- Knowledge of the basics of working with construction projects;
- This position requires high professional ethics, attention to details, commitment to learning, responsibility, communication and stress resistance;
- Driving license of category “B”.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on December 28, 2020 via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@centerragold.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor) or to KGC regional offices (Karakol, Balykchy).
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above.
Please specify the announcement number on your application: KS-20-72.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.