DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
• Database management, operational analysis, standard reports;
• Support of mine operations dispatch monitoring;
• Weekly data management and progress reports on operations, database status;
• Data analysis, data quality control and management;
• Evolve safe and effective operation procedures/services.
• Diploma in Mining as a Mine Engineer/Programmer in SQL database development;
• Outstanding knowledge and skills in SQL database operations (programming and experience in industrial design/production);
• Knowledge of design parameters, operating conditions and methods of technical servicing;
• Outstanding computing skills: MS Office, Linux, Crystal Reporting, VBA, SSRS, SQL Management Studio;
• Occupational experience in his/her line of speciality minimum of two years;
• Driving license (B-category);
• Languages: Kyrgyz and Russian (English is an advantage);
• A candidate should be required to possess good responsibility, communication and executive skills.
Filled application form along with a copy of the work record book must be submitted no later than 16:00 hrs on May 26, 2017, via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Str., Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic 720031 (10th floor of the “Uchkun” JSC building).
Application forms are available here or at the address specified above.
Please indicate the following announcement number on your application form: KS-17-44.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.