DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
• Completion of work assignments to process, cut, and file parts based on special drawings;
• Maintain machines in proper technical conditions; ensure compliance with technical standards and safety of works.
• Diploma in relevant studies;
• No less than 3 years of experience in the specialty;
• Knowledge of basic technical specifications of machines, equipment and tools used in lathe works;
• Driver’s license (В category).
Filled application form along with a copy of the work record book must be submitted no later than 16:00 hrs on July 11, 2014, via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Str., Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic 720031 (10th floor of the “Uchkun” JSC building).
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above.
Please indicate the following announcement number on your application form: KS-14-76.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.