Kumtor Gold Company announces a vacant position of
MACHINIST (KUMTOR MINE) Reference number: KS-18-60
- Complete work assignments to process, cut, and bore parts based on special drawings;
- Oversee proper technical conditions of machines, equipment and tools;
- Ensure compliance with technical standards while metalworking and safety of works.
- Diploma/certificate in relevant studies;
- Knowledge of metalworking technology;
- Knowledge of basic technical specifications of machines, equipment and tools used in lathe works;
- Ability to perform work assignment to process, cut, and bore parts based on special drawings;
- No less than 3 years of experience in the specialty;
- Driver’s license (В category).
- Responsibility, diligence, excellent communication skills, teamwork skills.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than
16:00 on January 21, 2019 via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor)
Application form is available here or can be obtained at the address specified above
Please specify the announcement number on your application: KS-18-60
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.