KGC announces a vacant position of
LOGISTICS SPECIALIST (BISHKEK) Reference number: BI-19-02
- Coordination of carrier actions with regard to goods acceptance, cargo consolidation, shipping to the company;
- Monitoring of the goods movement;
- Translation of shipping documents from the English language and their processing;
- Goods acceptance in the company’s business systems;
- Custom clearance if necessary.
- Higher Education Diploma, preferably in the field of Logistics or Customs;
- Diploma or certificate of a translator (English language);
- Education or experience in the field of Logistics and Customs Clearance;
- Computer literacy MS Office;
- Teamwork skills.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on February 26, 2019 via e-mail: HR.Kumtor@centerragold.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor) or to KGC regional offices (Karakol, Balykchy)
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above. Please specify the announcement number on your application: BI-19-02
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.