DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Would you like to participate in a Graduate Internship Program?
Would you like to have an opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in the workplace?
Would you like to gain valuable work experience at Kumtor in your field of study?
Kumtor Gold Company is seeking graduates in the following discipline – chemistry and chemical technology.
Program duration is 2 years
• You will work and receive on the job training related to your specialty
• Understand how related departments function in a world class operation
• Participate in project and personal development work
• Performing a range of tasks related with building and improvement of business processes for various departments of the Company;
• Preparing and maintaining projects documentation;
• Working with users in order to determine the whole scope of necessary requirements;
• Promoting and maintaining the project through all its life-cycle stages.
• Higher education in IT and Economics;
• Excellent command of English (both written and spoken);
• Proactive and motivated to learn new;
• Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
• Good knowledge of Office 365, Share Point would be a priority.
If you meet the minimum requirements above, you may fill out and submit the application form and the resume no later than 16:00, October 20, 2017, via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at
24 Ibraimov Str., 720031 Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor).
If you wish to submit your application form and resume via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference number/position title in the subject line of your message.
Application forms are available here.
*Please make sure that the subject of your e-mail message is: “Graduate Internship Program”.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview