Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in COMPLIANCE & PROJECTS department:
• Completed higher education (2019 graduates) in one of the following majors:
– Construction Engineering (Industrial and Civil, Hydrotechnical, etc.)
– Power Engineering
• Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine;
• Proactive and motivated to learn something new;
• Efficient and disciplined worker;
• Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
• Advanced PC user;
• Knowledge of document management;
• Knowledge of English will be a priority.
- Learn and master compliance work methods in the field of:
– urban planning and architecture
– environmental protection
– registration and technical examination, testing of technical instruments, equipment and vehicles
- Use meters, measuring instruments, radio stations, etc.
- Prepare and compile project documents for submission to state authorities for approval
- Prepare to archive documents of approved projects in state authorities.
- Paid internship in the international company
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Bishkek
- Rotation schedule – 5/2
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on May 30, 2019 via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or to the address: 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic (Uchkun OJSC Building, 10th floor).
- If you wish to submit your application form via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.