Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in MINE ENGINEERING & GEOLOGY department:
- Completed higher education (2019 graduates) in the following major: Mine Survey, Open Pit Mining, Underground Mining of Mineral Deposits, Mining Physical Processes, Industrial and Civil Construction, Architecture;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine;
- Proactive and motivated to learn something new;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and AutoCad software, as well as other engineering software;
- Knowledge of English will be a priority.
- Learn and master geodesic devices, tools and their application;
- Safe surveying and staking out procedure using surveying instruments;
- Study sludge sampling methods to obtain reliable results;
- Perform safe works according to the instructions for installation and removal of monitoring points on the pit slopes, install and remove piezometers, thermistors, inclinometers;
- Learn all relevant requirements for tailings facilities;
- Familiarize with the general blasting concepts. The impact of physical and mechanical rock properties and Drill/Blast parameters on the blasting quality;
- Learn methodology to prepare mine development plan;
- Accept, store and issue design engineering documentation according to the established procedure;
- Collect initial data for designing and prepare assignments for construction, reconstruction projects and engineering calculations, drawings, evacuation plans, sketches of incidents;
- Work with archive.
- Paid internship in the international company
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Kumtor Mine
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on May 30, 2019 via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or to the address: 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic (Uchkun OJSC Building, 10th floor).
- If you wish to submit your application form via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.