Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in MILL MAINTENANCE department:
- Completed higher education (2019 graduates) in the following major: Mechanical Engineer;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine;
- Proactive and motivated to learn something new;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Advanced PC user, knowledge of AutoCad software will be a priority;
- Analytical skills and creativity;
- Basic knowledge of maintenance planning processes;
- Good basic knowledge of the university engineering disciplines, such as: Mechanism and Machine Theory, Machine Elements, Electrical Engineering, Hydraulics, Engineering Graphics;
- Knowledge of English will be a priority.
- Master the company’s business systems to open and close work orders, analyze spare parts, analyze breakdowns of mechanisms.
- Master equipment monitoring methods.
- Master methods of monitoring results record keeping, equipment technical condition analysis.
- Participate in project works.
- Paid internship in the international company
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Kumtor Mine
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on May 30, 2019 via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or to the address: 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic (Uchkun OJSC Building, 10th floor).
- If you wish to submit your application form via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.