DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Would you like to participate in a Graduate Internship Program?
Would you like to have an opportunity to apply your knowledge and skills in the workplace?
Would you like to gain valuable work experience at Kumtor in your field of study?
Kumtor Gold Company is seeking graduates in the following discipline – chemistry and chemical technology.
Program duration is 2 years
• You will work and receive on the job training related to your specialty
• Understand how related departments function in a world class operation
• Participate in project and personal development work
Candidates must have the following attributes:
• Medically fit to work at high altitude
• Graduating in 2017 from a Kyrgyz Republic University in chemistry and chemical technology
• Committed to master practical work skills in relevant environment
• Knowledge of English would be a priority
University graduates interested in this program are requested to fill out the application form, attach a copy of their graduate diploma, and submit these no later than 16.00 hrs on September 13, 2017 via e-mail* HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor)
Application forms are available here.
*Please make sure that the subject of your e-mail message is: “Graduate Internship Program”.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview