Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in MINE ENGINEERING & GEOLOGY department:
• Completed higher education in the following major: Mining, Information systems and technologies;
• Sociability, stress resistance;
• Initiative and desire to learn new things;
• Efficient and disciplined worker;
• Accuracy, ability to work in a team;
• Experience with the MS SQL database and MS SQL Management Studio application;
• Advanced user of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD, as well as other engineering software;
• Knowledge of English will be an advantage;
• Medically fit to work.
• Scrutinizing the “Mine Sense” mining fleet management program;
• Monitoring and timely analysis of performance reports;
• Fulfilling training tasks and exercises aimed to further improve skills and knowledge to use the “Mine Sense” program.
• Paid internship experience in international company
• Duration – 2 years
• Location – Bishkek
• Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
• Fill out the application form, attach all documents required. Application form is available here.
• Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on June 30, 2020 via e-mail at HR.Kumtor@centerragold.com.
• If you wish to submit your application form via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.