Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in MINE ENGINEERING & GEOLOGY department:
- Completed higher education in the following major: Mining, Information systems and technologies;
- Sociability, stress resistance;
- Initiative and desire to learn new things;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Accuracy, ability to work in a team;
- Experience with the MS SQL database and MS SQL Management Studio application;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD, as well as other engineering software;
- Knowledge of English will be an advantage;
- Medically fit to work.
- Scrutinizing the “Mine Sense” mining fleet management program;
- Monitoring and timely analysis of performance reports;
- Fulfilling training tasks and exercises aimed to further improve skills and knowledge to use the “Mine Sense” program.
- Paid internship experience in international company
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Bishkek
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all documents required. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on April 1, 2020 via e-mail HR.Kumtor@centerragold.com or to the following address: 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic (Uchkun OJSC Building, 10th floor).
- If you wish to submit your application form via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.