Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in the construction projects unit of the KGC MINE ENGINEERING & GEOLOGY department
- Completed higher education (2019 graduates) in the following majors: Industrial and Civil Construction;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine;
- Proactive and motivated to learn something new;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office pack, AutoCAD and other engineering software;
- Good knowledge of English language.
- Receipt, storage and issue of the project and technical documentation in accordance with the specified procedure;
- Collection of initial data for projecting and preparation of tasks for development of construction, reconstruction projects as well as for updating the mine facilities;
- Engineering and technical calculations;
- Designs, evacuation plans, event drawings;
- Work with archival data – renewal of archival design and estimate documentation (working in AutoCAD).
- Paid internship in the international company
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Kumtor Mine
- Rotation schedule – 14/14
To participate in the student selection, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on July 31, 2019 via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or to the address: 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic (Uchkun OJSC Building, 10th floor).
- If you wish to submit your application form via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview