Kumtor Gold Company CJSC invites graduates of higher educational institutions on a competitive basis for 2-year internship in PROCUREMENT & LOGISTICS department:
- Completed higher education (2019 graduates) in the following major: Procurements & Logistics, Economics, Management;
- Be medically fit to work at high altitude mine;
- Proactive and motivated to learn something new;
- Efficient and disciplined worker;
- Diligent worker with teamwork skills;
- Advanced MS Office user;
- Fluent English.
- Process goods/services purchase requests;
- Expedite purchase orders;
- Process documents;
- Track purchase orders;
- Prepare reports, etc.
- Paid internship in the international company
- Duration – 2 years
- Location – Bishkek
- Rotation schedule – 5/2
To participate in the graduate selection process, you are requested to:
- Fill out the application form, attach all required documents. Application form is available here.
- Submit no later than 16.00 hrs on July 31, 2019 via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or to the address: 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic (Uchkun OJSC Building, 10th floor).
- If you wish to submit your application form via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference “Graduate Internship Program” in the subject line of your message.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.