DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
• Monitoring of pit mining facilities;
• Taking readings of piezometers and thermistors;
• Installation and dismantling of monitoring stations, extensometers, piezometers, and thermistors, levelling of buildings and structures with further processing and analysis of data.
• Qualified mining engineer with major in “Physics of Mining” or “Surveying”;
• Previous experience in similar jobs;
• Knowledge of open pit mining techniques;
• Knowledge of basic geodetic measurements with proven ability to use geodetic tools;
• Understanding basic geomechanical processes during open pit mining works;
• Advanced MS Office and AutoCAD user. Basic knowledge of database systems and ability to work with macros;
• Superior professional ethics skills, attention to details, commitment to self-development/training, responsibility, good interpersonal skills, and ability to work under stress;
• Driver’s license (B category).
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on April 22, 2016, via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor).
Please do not forget to specify the reference number on your application: KS-16-14.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.