KGC Announces a temporary vacant position of
GEOLOGIST (KUMTOR MINE) Reference number: KS-19-13
- Drafting and maintenance of geological and geotechnical documentation of core and drill cuttings.
- Samples selection during RC drilling.
- Methodical control over exploration. Data processing.
- Management of drilling and prospecting works on the working site.
- Mapping, construction of sections based on geological exploration results.
- Monitoring observance of requirements of current regulations on geological work quality, measures for the protection of the subsoil and the environment, industrial hygiene and safety at the work area.
- Documenting cuts, trenches, geological profiles.
- Higher professional education in geology.
- Work experience in the field of exploration no less than 3 years.
- Confident PC user, practical skills in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Gemcom, MapInfo, knowledge of database structure.
- Driving license of category B.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on February 5, 2019 via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor) or to KGC regional offices (Karakol, Balykchy).Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above. Please specify the announcement number on your application: KS-19-13.
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.