KUMTOR GOLD COMPANY
Announces a vacant position of
Engineer Mine Planning (BISHKEK)Reference number: KS-20-37
- Developing local projects, designing cutbacks and schedules of mining development plan;
- Involving in preparation of annual (perspective) mining development plans, mining monthly reports, 5GR reports and annual mining development programs;
- Provide reconciliation analysis of production and ore mining results on a regular basis;
- Review production and mine performance conditions in the pit and identify potential production risks in time;
- Develop optimized designs for the implementation of mining development plans.
- High education degree in Mine Engineering;
- Work experience is preferable;
- Knowledge of design processes at the mines, technologies and complex mechanization of all processes in open pit mines;
- Ability to work with project documents;
- Knowledge of current regulations and Safety Rules at open pit mine, as well as other regulations of subsoil and environmental protection;
- Skills and abilities to operate in – AutoCAD, GEMS, Datamine softs.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than
16:00 on September 23, 2020 via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@centerragold.com or to KGC regional offices (Karakol, Balykchy).
Application form may be downloaded here.
Please specify the announcement number on your application: KS-20-37.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.