DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Database administration, real-time analysis, development of standardized reports, support of mine operations dispatch processes. Data control and generation of reports. Data analysis, data quality assurance and control.
• University degree in IT and programming with focus on SQL databases. Second university degree in mining is preferable.
• High level of expertise and skills in SQL database programming and previous experience of its use in industry, knowledge of design parameters, operational mode, and technical servicing.
• Advanced computer skills: knowledge of programs such as Microsoft Office, Linux, Crystal Reporting, VBA, and SSRS is required.
• At least 2 years of experience in similar position.
• Knowledge of English at a technical level.
• Driver’s license (В category)
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on July 1, 2014, via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor).
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above.
Please specify the announcement number on your application: KS-14-59.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.