DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
• Oversee organizational contract development and managerial activities in the Company and enforce observance of ethical principles and compliance;
• Develop standards for contracts;
• Liaise with clients as appropriate to identify issues and requirements, facilitate negotiations on pricing, timelines and anticipated deliverables;
• Ensure accuracy and appropriateness of contract documentation;
• Represent Company interests during contract negotiations and engage all relevant stakeholders in discussions of decisions involving legal or regulatory requirements, contract standards and cost targets;
• Develop and execute negotiation strategies to ensure maximum advantage for the Company;
• Constantly review deadlines on deliverables and performances of both parties to ensure compliance to terms of the contract and changes requiring resolution at contract renewal.
• Degree in Business Administration or related studies. Degree in Law is an advantage;
• Minimum 10 years experience in Contracts Management:
o Competency in application of organizational standards;
o Developing requests for proposals;
o Negotiating skills;
o Drafting contracts;
o Contract administration experience in mining industry is an advantage;
• Extensive knowledge of:
o Labor and Tax legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
o Tender management;
o English and Russian languages (verbal and written);
• Excellent communication and analytical skills.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on September 20, 2016, via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, (Uchkun JSC Building, 14th floor), 720031 Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic.
Please do not forget to specify the reference number on your application/e-mail subject: BI-16-13.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview