DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
• Direct supervision of Geological Team on mine site;
• Technical and methodological supervision of all geological activities on mine site;
• Planning and implementation of exploration operations;
• Geological supervision of operational/explorations activities, quality control over all aspects of deposit development in order to prevent inadmissible loss of resources exceeding the
standards and control of selective reserves development;
• Reserves monitoring and movement, geological data analysis based on results of explorations/operations, reserves estimation;
• Mine Plan development and approval;
• Prompt reports on reserves status, increase, and movement (monthly, quarter and annual reports based on established formats), exploration/operation data processing and amendments into
mine operations plans based on data analysis;
• Geological data analysis, data quality assurance and control;
• Permanent oversight over mineral resources status;
• Daily data verification and development of status reports;
• Promotion of safe and efficient work practices.
• High full-time university/institute degree (qualification of a mine geology engineer);
• Work experience:
Minimum 3 years of experience in supervisor’s position (total years of experience in gold mining sector – at least 10 years);
Experience in operations/explorations (sampling, blast pattern optimization, quality control);
Experience in geological modeling (3D modelling of deposits);
Experience in reserve estimation
Experience in mine planning and analysis of mine plans implementation;
Experience in mineral reserves monitoring reports based as per established standards (5GR format);
Experience in drafting and development of exploration reports;
• Knowledge of legislation and standards in geological sector and the mineral resource management, plus environment legislation;
• Good computer skills, knowledge of AutoCAD, CorelDraw, GEMS, Micromine and Surpac.;
• Driving license (B category);
• Knowledge of Kyrgyz and Russian languages, English language knowledge is preferable;
• Strong teamwork, communication and management skills;
• Physically fit (working at high altitude).
If you meet the minimum requirements above, you may fill out and submit the application form, CV and cope of Labor Book no later than 16:00, December 7, 2017, via e-mail HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Str., 720031 Kyrgyz Republic, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor).
If you wish to submit your application form and resume via e-mail, please make sure to specify the reference number/position title in the subject line of your message.
Announcement number: KS-17-119
Application forms are available here.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.