DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Working within a team environment and under the guidance and supervision of Senior staff members, the Business Process Analyst will review Business Processes to define user requirements and will design, develop and execute test cases.
This position would be based in Bishkek and may require time to be spent at the Kumtor Mine Site.
• Speak with users/management to document and map business processes across Business Units, including but not limited to : Environment, Inventory, Compliance, Mining, Vehicle Maintenance, IT and Business Systems
• Gather and determine logical gaps in the business processes and define these gaps when writing requirements
• Design test scripts for application modifications and projects
• Perform manual tests for application modifications and projects
• Detect, report, and track problems in supported applications
• Conduct extensive testing of software applications to fit the customer’s requirements
• Work co-operatively and effectively within a distributed team environment, as well as with the customer and end users
• Work individually and with the software development team
• Define, document and progress small development projects using a Project Management methodology
• Continually analyzing business processes and offering improved solutions to the customer
Qualifications and Skills
• At least 2 years experience as Process Analyst , Business Analyst AND/OR related degree
• Proven analytical skills
• Previous experience working with helpdesk tool is an asset
• Knowledge of business analysis, Project Management, and application development or System Development Life-cycle (SDLC) would be an asset but are not required
• Individual is required to have excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English Language
• Working Knowledge of Microsoft Excel is desirable
• Working Knowledge of Database systems or theory is desirable
An application form and resume should be submitted in English no later than 16:00 on June 11, 2014, via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor).
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.