KUMTOR GOLD COMPANY
Announces a temporary vacant position of
Reference number: BI-20-02
- Conducting accounting in accordance with the provisions of the current legislation of the Kyrgyz Republic;
- Continuous monitoring of operating and capital costs;
- Closing a financial period and providing financial statements;
- Preparation of necessary accounting entries, according to the procedure for closing a financial period;
- Declaration calculation;
- Preparation of necessary financial reports according to the requirements of the company and auditors;
- Development and documentation of business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal control;
- Calculation of taxes for reporting periods and work with fiscal authorities;
- Control of receivables and payables.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study, availability of CAP/CIPA certificate;
- Work experience is preferable;
- High analytical skills, ability to work with large amount of information, knowledge of Tax Code of the Kyrgyz Republic and requirements for tax reporting;
- Ability to work in multitasking mode, excellent teamwork skills, accuracy, diligence, stress resistance, sociability;
- Confident MS Office User, excellent Excel knowledge, knowledge of English is preferable.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than
16:00 on September 5, 2020 via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@centerragold.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor) or to KGC regional offices (Karakol, Balykchy)
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above
Please specify the announcement number on your application: BI-20-02
ONLY THE MOST SUITABLE CANDIDATES WILL BE INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.