DEADLINE HAS EXPIRED
Public catering services at the Kumtor Mine site that will include:
– Plan and coordinate the food preparation process at the Mine site canteen;
– Supervise activities of cooks and workers engaged in food preparation at the Mine site canteen;
– Develop a menu and ensure variety of dishes and foods at the Mine site canteen;
– Oversee food preparation technology, inputs of ingredients and ensure that employees follow sanitation standards and hygiene regulations;
– Develop requests for required food products, semi-finished products and raw materials.
– Higher education in the area of public catering;
– Knowledge of catering related guidelines and regulations of higher authorities;
– Knowledge of food preparation methods and technology, nutritional and diet foods; menu development procedures; food variety and food quality requirements; standards for consumption of raw and semi-finished products; menu item costing; storage requirements for dishes, raw and semi-finished products;
– At least 5-year work experience as a cook;
– Knowledge of English would be an asset;
– The position requires managerial skills, excellent communication skills and teamwork skills.
An application form and resume should be submitted no later than 16:00 on June 27, 2014, via e-mail: HR_Kumtor@kumtor.com or at 24 Ibraimov Street, Bishkek (Uchkun JSC Building, 10th floor).
Application form may be downloaded here or obtained at the address specified above.
Please specify the announcement number on your application: KS-14-70.
Only the most suitable candidates will be invited for an interview.